A decadent & warming dip to be shared with friends. Recipe and photography by Sally Cameron.
Serves 8 | Preparation time: 10mins | Cooking time: 20mins
- 200g AhiaTM Smoked Gemfish
- 1 cup green stuffed olives, sliced
- 1 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 150g parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup crème fraiche
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 150g baby spinach
- To serve, bread sticks, crackers
- Preheat the oven to 160°C fan bake. Grease a 2 litre heavy based serving dish with a little melted butter.
- Remove the AhiaTM Smoked Gemfish from the packaging and allow to rest at room temperature for 5 minutes.
- Combine the green olives, artichokes, half of the parmesan cheese, crème fraiche, mayonnaise, garlic and spinach leaves together in a bowl, and mix well.
- Flake the AhiaTM Smoked Gemfish using a fork to break the pieces apart. Add to the mix and stir in. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Sprinkle over the remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake in oven for 20 minutes until the dip is golden on top. Serve while hot with crusty bread sticks or crackers of choice.