Creamy smoked salmon & goats cheese spread served on oatcakes with salmon caviar. Recipe and photography by Sally Cameron.
Serves 10 | Preparation time: 15mins
- 200g AhiaTM Smoked Salmon
- 250g cream cheese
- 100g creamy goats cheese
- 2 tablespoons capers, diced
- 2-3 pickled gherkins, diced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 180g oatcakes
- 100g salmon caviar
- To garnish, fresh herbs like dill or parsley
- Remove the AhiaTM Smoked Salmon from the packaging and allow to rest at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Beat the cream cheese and goats’ cheese together with a wooden spoon, until creamy. Add the capers, gherkins, paprika, lemon zest and season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Flake half the AhiaTM Smoked Salmon and add to the creamed mixture and mix in.
- Spread the creamed mixture over each of the oatcakes. Top with a couple of flakes of the remaining AhiaTM Smoked Salmon. Garnish with small spoonful salmon caviar, and dill fronds. Serve with lime wedges.